GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to fined how to remove the rear wheel steering of my r32. Got everything off the back just not sure what is needed to take off at the engine bay side. Can you take the big pump thing off the drivers side and just run the pump on the engine to the rack or is the other bit needed. Where is the ecu for the hicast, Pic if can thanks

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Its called HICAS so do a search for Hicas removal and there should be some decent posts.

HTH

Mike

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Sorry to go off topic; so HICAS is like a 4WS system? Is this system standard fit on all R32 GTRs? And how about for the BCNR33 and BNR34?

·
Registered
425 Posts
No worries Kadir , was just pulling the piss lol.
Seeing as you've a 34 , it prob works as it should so you wouldn't know any different . Bit different for 32 /older 33 owners

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Have got all my hicas off the shell they is just two things what isn't attached to anything, one is the oil tub on the drivers side in the back arch is that part of the of the hicas ? One the is a oil pipe on its own what runs over the top of the prop shaft and I cant fined anything about what its for ? Will put a pic up if someone wants to know what I mean

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is the any good sites I can read up about it and see how it works and see if I can see whats missing. All I have is the oil tub in the and about a meter of pipe over the prop shaft

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
attesa

Just trying to sort my attesa 4wd stuff out at the min to get all the underneath finished. I have the pipes and I need the pump what fits on top of the diff. I need help with the gearbox side of it, I have the pipe with the screw on it but thats it. What bit do I need what fits on the gearbox and is they enything on the inside what fits onto the fork thing what I need ? Have looked at a manual I have but that just shows it fixed to the box.
Any help would be appreciated thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts