GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks,just want to say hi to everybody,i used to be on here 2 years ago as gavsr33gts im from leicestershire and use to chat often to lads from shepshed area and dave who runs the bubble meet,is that still going?
well like i said 2 years have passed since sadly my last skyline died on us not through my choice but by a evil and horrible ex wife{its a long story but the car got written off in the end very jealous and smashed teh car up}
since this sad day ive owned 3 imprezas and an evo 6 but nothing comes close to my beloved skyline.
well now im going to be back on the scene soon with an r34 yes my dream car,the only hard bit is going to be the car has to pass the baby pushchair test,the wifes said if it will fit in then yes i can have one,so please can someone head me in the direction of some rear end pics or boot pics of the r34 plz,ive looked on ebay,auto trader and other side but no one seems to take photos of the boot space,i was going to go to a garage to test it but i thought thats taking the piss a bit,already seen the car im after and can get it when cha p comes back off hols in 2 weeks.
all help be good,
many thanks gav

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
a baby buggy will fit in the back of the 34 GT-R as ive karted about the little un and the buggy.

however its a really tight fit,

babyseats are ok too

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Well come back mate.

Seem to recall a story about a ex wife damaging a Skyline a few years back.

Welcome back:D

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Welcome back mate, didn't waste any time getting remarried then? :chuckle:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Boot space

Hi mate I live in mountsorrel and am selling my 34. If you want to try a buggy in the boot send us a pm. Cheers steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that would be fantastic mate,as just imagine the first time i go to fit it in the boot and it wont go in,imagine the ear ache off the mrs.

nah didnt get re-married,just met a woman friend of a friend and got so much in common she loved me skyline too,

are people still getting hassle off the pigs with skylines or have the old bill calmed down?when i has my last one a r33 gtst full veilside kit in white matching white rims i used to get followed and pulled at least three times a wek and that wasnt for driving like a twat that was because they thought i wasnt old enough to afford the insurance etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts