GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well most of the time you will not come acrros a pair of seats like this... they have been in my house for over 4 years and have very rarely been sat on.. they are the most comfortable of Recaro seats, and were discontinued only due to their stagerring price of over 2500 Euros EACH... so basically i paid about 5G's for this set a while back.

They are front tiltable, and have inflatable back support. Although its as tight as a race shell it still has the tilt adjustment as well.

BEST OFFER via PM

Pics are below, serious offers are entertained, shipping with parcelforce and I'll split the shipping cost with the final buyer.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Godzilla10000 said:
well most of the time you will not come acrros a pair of seats like this... they have been in my house for over 4 years and have very rarely been sat on.. they are the most comfortable of Recaro seats, and were discontinued only due to their stagerring price of over 2500 Euros EACH... so basically i paid about 5G's for this set a while back.

They are fully reclinable , and have inflatable back support. Although its as tight as a race shell it still has the tilt adjustment as well.

BEST OFFER via PM

Pics are below, serious offers are entertained, shipping with parcelforce and I'll split the shipping cost with the final buyer.

thumbs...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts