GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling these rare old school Recaro pro racers,

since I took ownership of them they have sat in my car in the garage, they have only ever been used as test fit seats, but reluctantly I have to sell on as I need non wrap around seats due to the cage in my car making space minimal! they look fantastic and are very comfortable and supportive, as these are the old style they are non HANS supported, I sourced these seats via yahoo auctions and they came from Germany as ex DTM seats, they are in great condition minus a few very small blemishes in the fabric from me trying to get them in and out the car, the price reflects these small imperfections...
*also these will fit anyone upto a 36 inch waist no problem, I'm a 36 and they are still good.

id be looking for these to be collected but the buyer can arrange a courier to collect at their own cost and ill make sure they are boxed up good.
(I'm located in central Scotland)
I'm looking for £1100
ill also throw in a set of rails and sidemounts with it

no spam or lowballers please.

cheers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you already have side mount rails for your car then yeh they will, the universal rails im throwing in would need lugs welded on to mount up with your floor, few hours work at a garage...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is news to me.. I've never even heard of fake recaros before, and going by those pictures the kevlar weave looks different, instead of trying to slate my for sale advert a pm would have been sufficient.

The quality of these seats are as good as I've seen, and I've had bride, sparco, motordrive etc in the past, and I've weighed these seats and they weigh in exactly as recaro state them.
They were used when i purchased them, for alot more than they are for sale for may I add...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts