GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Firstly I'd like to thank the staff and members of this forum for all the advice I've picked up over the last few weeks lurking since my slightly impulsive decision to chop in my 335d for a R35 GTR (Silver standard edition, 3 months and 2k miles on the clock) - picked up last Friday but not really had much chance to drive yet due to a wedding up North over the weekend (which I took a hire car to!) and work commitments this week. The few miles I have done have been simply incredible, it really is a whole new world of fast and it seems to corner using 'the force'!

Possibly I may be one of the few owners to pick up their R35 on crutches/cast after recently severing my Achillies tendon.. gets you some strange looks when getting out of the car :clap:

Looks like I need a few more posts before I can put some pics up but they will be following shortly.

No plans to performance modify it 'yet' though the Y-Pipe is looking like a good option along with rear parking sensors and some kind of paint film for the front considering the Ultimate Silver may be tricky to colour match.

Hope to see you all at a meet in the near future!

cheers
bazza

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bazza

Good taste in cars :D I'm still driving my 335D as my daily driver and the GT-R is hiding from the rain at the moment. Can't wait for Friday to get back in her again and give her a blast. Even under 3500 and half pedal it's fast. I've no idea what it will be like at full beans on the road!!!

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You want to venture down south - no rain here in deepest, darkest Surrey!

I've just been out for another blast and another attempt get my head around the performance - I can only imagine a remapped R35 is just nuts.... must not cave to the remap bug in first 4 days of ownership!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts