GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic says, anybody who could recomend me some company's in the UK that import car's from Japan to the UK. Got an R33 GTSt right now but looking for an GTR.

Hope I wrote this Thread in the right section.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
As the topic says, anybody who could recomend me some company's in the UK that import car's from Japan to the UK. Got an R33 GTSt right now but looking for an GTR.

Hope I wrote this Thread in the right section.
You are better off buying a car that is already in the UK, getting the plane or boat over for a weekend and having a close check on a few.

Ant.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah know there is load's of nice GTR's in the UK but can't really find what i'm looking for.

So maybe someone out there who could recomend a company or two?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im currently using Rick at DRAGandDRIFT.

He's from the UK but now lives in Japan, its a new venture for him but he knows his stuff and has some very good contacts with various tuners. Infact, he's just sourced the Endless R33 for a customer here in the UK. He'll send photos and video footage and will find exactly what you're looking for. He also speaks the language (which obviously comes in handy :D).

Cant speak highly enough of him. Top bloke and very trustworthy.

If you want his contact details, just let me know and I'll drop you a PM

Jeff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.