GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just picked up my 2009 R35 today, and wanted to get a winter coat done before the weather turns nasty. Can anybody recommend a good place in or around London?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Busby

Not sure Im feeling brave enough to go it alone just yet, when I do I will be sure to post the results.

Ben

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Gleam Machine in Grays.
Rob is a top guy and does all the work he books himself.

After witnessing Valet Magic's lack of customer skills first hand if you have a problem I'd avoid with a very long bargepole, but hey that's me. Some people haven't had issues.
He used to sponsor this site and after certain issues no longer does. Draw your own conclusions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all

Looked into Gleam machine and their work looks excellent at a reasonable price, I think I will give hime a try. Many thanks.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
After witnessing Valet Magic's lack of customer skills first hand if you have a problem I'd avoid with a very long bargepole, but hey that's me. Some people haven't had issues.
He used to sponsor this site and after certain issues no longer does. Draw your own conclusions.
That was over a wrap issue on C17's previous R35, not VM's valeting or undersealing skills just to point that out for those not in the know.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
That was over a wrap issue on C17's previous R35, not VM's valeting or undersealing skills just to point that out for those not in the know.
True, but the issue of customer service when there is a problem is not work specific.

If you recall some of the threads by others I'm not the only person who has been ignored.
Hence my post was not specific about the work done.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi mate a little late, but I didn't answer or Pm as I wasn't a trader back then. We are located on the Isle of Sheppey if you still need detailing. If it's already done why not take a look at our packages for future work :) Alltorqueuk.com

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thread revival but any recent recomendations for a detailer west of London?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thread revival but any recent recomendations for a detailer west of London?
Just had a new car detail done on mine with Modest BC-05 which is a glass coat protection like crystal seram and Gtechniq coatings on the interior,done by Devine detail in Coulsdon,Surry.

Very had with the finish and the guy is really helpfull,and prices are very good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts