GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my white black edition soon ... anyone changed calipers to red?! Would go much better methinks?!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nope ....... The Gold colour is so nice especially close up .....they have a fleck in them ......sweet :clap: looks classier than red ....I think :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm ... with the red & black interior and the black wheels?

I'll have to wait until month end to see it in the flesh!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Hmmm ... with the red & black interior and the black wheels?

I'll have to wait until month end to see it in the flesh!
I thought the same as you...but i'll bet once you get the car, it won't be an issue ;) I had totally forgotten about that until you mentioned it!! :)

Also the red on the interior isn't that bright and is not really a factor when outside the car.

Just my opin. If you do change them to red, i'd love to see photos :)

As Cjay says, the gold does look good.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I thought the same as you...but i'll bet once you get the car, it won't be an issue ;) I had totally forgotten about that until you mentioned it!! :)

Also the red on the interior isn't that bright and is not really a factor when outside the car.

Just my opin. If you do change them to red, i'd love to see photos :)

As Cjay says, the gold does look good.
... which is probably why on the SatNav cars Nissan changed its mind about altering the caliper colour and left it gold with Nissan branding.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Chaps!

I've (literally) just been told that my car is early and might be available next week! :runaway:

All thoughts of caliper colour has now been replaced by waves of uncontrollable excitement! :clap:

I'm sure the nice guys at Brembo will be able to sort me out if I get the urge to change!

Now ... what I really want is a nice fruity exhaust system ... cue trawling thru all the old posts! ... ... ...

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
the brembo on the earlier cards does look better than nissan :)

the colour is fine, and its hard wearing

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Here is a awesome white GTR with red calipers.......make youre own mind about it,i like it....

PS: Sorry,its a bit big....:shy:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Robbie ... this IS all your fault you know?! After bumping into you (well I think it was you?!) at Le Mans in 2008!

I've now just been told the car's at the dealership! Crikey ... I think I've just soiled myself?!

:runaway:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a awesome white GTR with red calipers ..... make youre own mind about it,i like it ...
See ... this is what cars (and in my case motorbikes) are all about! Everyone's taste is different! I think the calipers are wicked; but not the alloys?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Fek me i hardly get noticed in my car, so the colour of the callipers is pretty insignificant :lol:

That white car does look good though :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
See ... this is what cars (and in my case motorbikes) are all about! Everyone's taste is different! I think the calipers are wicked; but not the alloys?

Any better?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts