GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
na its not the abs light as mine doesnt have abs lol! its somethin to do with the emittions i beleive

·
Registered
415 Posts
ive seen this once but soon went out, can't help with a diagnosis besides saying the car was hot due to sitting in loads of traffic?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is when the car is cold though it went out after i have been driving for bout 20 mins or so it went off then once its cooled down it starts up again :S

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Is it a Power FC?

Power FC uses the cat light as an indicator on my R32 when something is getting high (i.e. knock) it flickers.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope its a kakimoto racing ecu :S

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Its the cat over temp sensor light.The sensor fitted above the cat in the floor pan.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok dont suppose u know why its doin that when its cold :S and i have a cat by pass you have ne more info?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope put my old ecu back in and the light doesnt come on ! so i think ill leave it out till i get some more info on it. thanks for your help people

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
If i was you i would get rid of it and get a re mappable one.
Get the car on a Dyno and get her mapped safe on UK fuel.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill let you know when i win the lottery lol! well shes back on the stock ecu and running perfecto :D but when i come to doing more i will deff look at a decent ecu :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts