GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so your going to open a bottle of wine is it red, white (KAK) or rose (KAK)?

Personally it has to be red:D

What do you prefer?:)

while we are on the subject what is your fave red wine?:smokin:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Why is there no ranting in this thread? Huh!?

I'll start you off - I can't stand wine, either red or white. So nyah.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
JB, I agree screw tops are not ideal but currently cork farms are being overfarmed and the damage done to the trees takes years to recover so it looks like screw tops are here to stay :(

For me it has to be Gevrey-Chambertin :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PLASTIC CORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

SCREW TOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

What happened to proper wine and proper corks?

I bet you smash the top off the bottle to drink it!!:D :D

So what type of corkscrew works for you?

I have a couple of gooduns espcially the one that screws itself into the cork, removes it from the bottle, then undoes itself from the corkscrew. absolute magic!!:smokin:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good old fashioned pull corkscrew for me. As for favorite wine, I could not single one out but I get regularly sent a nice Ribera del Duero from my Girlfriend's Dad which is damn nice. I am still enjoying discovering what my favourite wine is lol and probably will for a long time, most enjoyable wine so far was a 95 Prado Rioja.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JB. said:
Good old fashioned pull corkscrew for me. As for favorite wine, I could not single one out but I get regularly sent a nice Ribera del Duero from my Girlfriend's Dad which is damn nice. I am still enjoying discovering what my favourite wine is lol and probably will for a long time, most enjoyable wine so far was a 95 Prado Rioja.
So thats a red then?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts