GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 of 47 ever made and the last R34 GT-R ever made in AR2 (active red colour).

Just re-sprayed and re-coated in super fine hard coat, the car looks amazing.

A full detailed service history & copy invoices are available for inspection, but to keep the advert brief, the summary spec is:

Body, wheels & suspension
Normal body work with Ztune style bonnet and Carbon Fibre Nismo style lower side skirts & rear spats, CF rear blade & CF Badges.
Vspec undertrays front & rear.
Freshly refurbished original R34 GTR wheels with Avon semi slick tyres.
Ohlins dual flow valve suspension - very compliant & comfortable, with upgraded anti roll bars.

Engine & brakes
Fully forged [pistons, conrods, balanced crank, larger injectors] built and mapped by The GTRShop, to approx. 500bhp, including upgraded radiator, turbo, oil cooler, baffled sump, water & fuel pumps and cylinder head (ported & polished).

Brembo ,mono block endurance racing brakes, pads & discs - look standard though!

Custom stainless exhaust, made to keep sound under 105DB and fit under rear bumper indent.

Internal
Original R34 seats, retrimmed black leather, red cross stitching centre strip, roof lining to match. Carbon fibre dipped plastics (centre gearstick cover, seat plastics, rear mirror, door handles and lights).

You won't find a better R34 GTR custom interior in the UK.

Generally
This really is the true definition of a "head turner" - everywhere you go, people stare or ask to shake your hand!
However, it's not just a looker and can embarrass more expensive marques and more modern cars.

Private reg not sold with car.

Reasonably priced to take account of condition - £44970.

NB This is a replacement advert as I changed bodywork and resprayed some key parts.

pics below

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Almost mm perfect - you can see from pictures, there's no large gaps. I'd say it's incredibly close to OEM.

I can post more detailed pics to show if interested.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Love that colour !!!!

Tim 'Moff' Nicholas @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : [email protected]
TMS Motorsport - Parts for Motorsport and Tuning - Online Shop

10% OFF all website orders until the end of January 2018!

- We ship worldwide to your door, famous Brands such as -
- AP Racing - ASNU Injectors - HKS - Nitron - Mintex Pads -
- Turbosmart - Exedy Clutches - Deatschwerks - Cosworth -
- Pagid Pads - Japspeed - Direnza - and many more...

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks moff...it's hard to explain how good it looks in sunlight...it really pops!!

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Title edited as I accidently included the price when it's shown in the post - now set at £44970.

For those who've offered/asked - in not really interested in a part ex over £5k as I have another project car which will need my funds! ?

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Great Car Ian

GLWTS

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great looking R34, don't normally see them in red.

Very tempted to add it to the collection but runing out of space.

Promised misses that my last R34 GTR purchase would be it !

Maybe I could sneek one more into the R34 collection and make it 10 ?

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi mate, not to hand, but fully undersealed and clean, you can ask Dave Warrener @ TheGTRShop, who has looked after the car for the last 5 years and under sealed it. I can get photos shortly as it's going down to his workshop for an MOT.

·
Vendor
12,507 Posts
We've just fitted 4 new tyres, full balance and 4W Geo check. This car looks stunning and has lead a very pampered life with Ian. Any interested parties feel free to call me with questions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.