GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

It would be cool to have red seat belts on a Black Edition R35 - anyone have a lead how to get them/have them made?

Thnx!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Is it simple enough to replace/change the seatbelt? I'd have no idea, but with a few red bits on my car I think this would look good.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Is it simple enough to replace/change the seatbelt? I'd have no idea, but with a few red bits on my car I think this would look good.
Have a word with Sue at FDTS, she'll explain what they do, but you'll have to remove the belts from the car, not hard at all.
On the subject of red bits, i've changed the gear gaiter, handbrake gaiter and center console lid to black leather with red stitching, the ignition key light ring to red led, clock and a/c heater controls and cig lighter ring to red. And with the red seat belts and series 3 red interior it looks great. :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One has to dismantle the whole thing, send the complete belts for re-webbing, then reinstall them once they arrive with new webbing. I'm trying to see how fast I can have the whole thing done, as I don't want to lose more than few days now that's the top driving season. Option B is to do it during winter when I store the car anyways...

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
One has to dismantle the whole thing, send the complete belts for re-webbing, then reinstall them once they arrive with new webbing. I'm trying to see how fast I can have the whole thing done, as I don't want to lose more than few days now that's the top driving season. Option B is to do it during winter when I store the car anyways...
I sent them Monday and received them back Wednesday.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's fast!

In my case its bit more I'm sure (Croatia), but still should be OK! Do you know which red did you opt for?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
That's fast!

In my case its bit more I'm sure (Croatia), but still should be OK! Do you know which red did you opt for?
She sent 7 samples and I chose BN, that's there company colour code.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts