GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling my Evo 6 Tommi Makinen Edition

Imported in 2009 and has only covered 9000 miles since import total mileage now is just over 53000

I have a folder full of paperwork for the car, all original import docs, handbooks, MOT's etc. The car had been serviced every 6 months by AMS until i purchsed the car and i then used Nick at NR Autosport. Always dry stored and never used in the rain! After its last service i decided to take the car off the road due to work comitments, it has been kept in my heated garage since then started regularly along with an oil change.

The paintwork is all original and is in excellent condition, front seats are perfect with no wear, original front and rear mats.

The car has ZERO rust, Nick at NR couldnt believe the how clean the car was. He advised me to have the car waxoyl which i had carried out.

Overall i feel the car is a perfect example of a true rally icon that will only increase in value.

Spec Stage 1 remap with bolt on mods

HKS Induction Kit
De-Cat
Blow Of Valve
Blitz Boost Controller
Cusco Adjustable Coilovers
K-Sport 8 pot Front Brakes

I have the original brakes, airbox, bov, full TME decals and head unit for the car which are to be included in the sale. The car will also come with the TME private plate

Any questions please ask

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Colour, price and pics please

Seriously interested. Was looking at P1s but if this is right price wouldn't mind a TME

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinking about advertising this again if anyone is interested. There has been a lot of hype about these cars and its now proven that the red with red handle cars are very rare.
I would consider a part exchange

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Marcus bud, its been almost 2 years. Got some pics up of the beast & I'm sure in good time you will get yourself a buyer. :)

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Dayammmm thats looks stunning mate!! Can't believe I've not seen it about!! Must look even nicer in person!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dayammmm thats looks stunning mate!! Can't believe I've not seen it about!! Must look even nicer in person!!!!
Thanks, yeah its a very very good example. It does look even better as the pics are taken with my crappy iphone!! You wont see it as i dont drive it lol

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Best of Luck with the sale, get somebodies latest samsung phone and snap a few decent pics with it lol, looks like we got another few days of the last bit of Sun!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Best of Luck with the sale, get somebodies latest samsung phone and snap a few decent pics with it lol, looks like we got another few days of the last bit of Sun!!
Yeah ill try but im busy work wise. The GTR had its first outing in a month on Sunday!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts