GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one for everyone:D

Why dont we all get together and fabricate a Skyline and launch it off a pier??

It's an excuse to get a meet together and a night out in Edinburgh:D

I'm sure with the amount of people on this forum we would be able to find a few who would be able to build this and plaster it with GTROC stickers and put our club in the public eye??

I would also pay good money to stick our elustrious leader Mr Fuggles into it and chuck him from the end of a pier:D :D :D

So what do you think??

http://www.redbullflugtag.co.uk/

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh BOLL*CKS just noticed this clashes with JAE:mad:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Jim,

Thank you for the very kind offer. I would love to but, unfortunately I will be at JAE. Oh well never mind! :D :D

That said I still reckon its an excellent idea. They must do more than one of these a year surely?

P.S. Whatever the other date is I'm busy as well :D :D - But don't let me stop you ;) :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It just wouldn't be a GTROC skyline without you in the cockpit:D :D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Fuggles said:
Jim,

Thank you for the very kind offer. I would love to but, unfortunately I will be at JAE. Oh well never mind! :D :D
Get him ****ed. I can obtain a small bottle of chloroform and some hankies. One midnight run to Edinburgh with a 'dead weight' in the boot and Bob's yer Uncle ;) :smokin:

·
Registered
930 Posts
only on two conditions!!!!
1 - we fabricate a huge naaaws bottle and stick it on the back for added 'boost' during take off

2 - I get to "drive" it

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Anyone remember Jeremy Clarkson with the Sierra painted yellow & green, a giant air ram and a quarry face? :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Koopa with a NOS bottle on his back and an air ram up his rear end!!

Now there's a pic that needs to wiped from my head:D :D ;) :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts