GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in 'cover car' spec. That's all the A/V fitted and only running 1bar (as opposed to the 2bar it was mapped for on the dyno). Guessing that's about 350bhp.

Over the winter we plan to port the head, ugrate the fuel system and fit some boost control. That will open the door to 2bar. Also plan to put the boot install on a bit of a diet. Fingers crossed for mid to low 11s on the quarters next year...

And a couple of Porkie's R34. (formally Durzel's)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Great action shots. :smokin:

My heart sunk a bit on seeing my old R34 again... at least it's gone to a good home, but I still miss it :bawling:
Renton actually said Durzel would be crying if he was sitting in the car seeing what I was doing with it now as we were flying around :chuckle:

Were you there at the weekend? did you see it on track? :)

Car was going VERY well.... its had to go to Rktuning on monday though to repair some seriously cooked brakes :smokin:

I turned the suspension right up... was awesome fun :squintdan

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The R33 currently has Whiteline rollbars front and rear. Have a feeling they went on at 'max stiffness'. If that is the case then I think you'll be getting a call Andy :)

Fair bit of grip considering both cars are on regular 'performance' road rubber, 18in Cooper on R34 and 20in BF Goodrich on R33.

R33 was only RWD too (with rear diff doing nothing) - as we still haven't got round to making the connections that used to go through the original ECU...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.