GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says im taking the car off the road to have a few bits done bodywork wise so i thought ,perfect time to refurb my brembo's!
But what colour should i do them?

I am leaning towards red or gold. (the cars white)

Can anyone suggest a website to get the brembo decals from?? And a website that will have the right red/gold paint

Whatever colour i do them in i will ptobably end up doing the cam covers the same colour!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Paint them silver with brembo in red....Looks hot!

Go to your local computer cut lettering shop, They are bound to have the logo on file.

I suggest getting them to cut out a reverse of the logo to make a stencil and paint the inside and remove the sticker....That way they wont melt off!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paint them silver with brembo in red....Looks hot!

Go to your local computer cut lettering shop, They are bound to have the logo on file.

I suggest getting them to cut out a reverse of the logo to make a stencil and paint the inside and remove the sticker....That way they wont melt off!
Good thinking that man reverse stencil sounds like the way to go.

I like the sound of silver but i'd do the writing in white to match the car i think.

And i will have to find the stencils online as i live miles away from civilisation.
My village doesnt even have a postoffice or cash machine let alone a computer letter cut place.

Does anyone know where to get them online? or is anyone getting any in the near future and and could pick me some up(obviously i'd pay for them and the postage)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts