GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm booking some good weather for this one, this time. I'm propsing the meet be held at the usual venue (Green Man pub - A43 less than a mile east of Silverstone Circuit).

I'm hoping Sunday the 8th October at around 6.30pm should be fine for most people as I'm going to invite some 'big' names to attend!!!:bowdown1: The GTROC may even run a feature on the meet, if we get enough interested parties:wavey:

I would really like for us all to exceed the 9 car total we had, (even in the crappy weather) last time:p ;)

Steve

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Steve ...

Yep! I'll be there then .. rain or shine .. maybe even dark this time, too. :)

Cheers ...
Al.

Taa for the PM.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Meet

Threads gone a little quiet is everyone still going to this, as I plan going straight from the Pod?

Hope to see you all there Roly

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Will try and drop in on the way back from the Pod.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Cannot believe my luck, firstly it took me 1 hour to get out off the Pod then just when I think everythings ok and I can still make it tonight, the phone goes, there are issues at work that I need to resolve.(Joys of Senior Management).
Anyway enough of my moaning, hope all have a good evening and I WILL make the next come hell or High water.

Sorry I can't be there Roly

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Great to see everyone and looks like it could be a really good meet. Sorry I didn't stay - rain and a long drive home :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts