GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully , a nice pair of new Reimax Blowers will be fitted to the Silver Bullet this week ! Fingers crossed !

As most of you rembember ,498.5 bhp was acheived again on the 25/10's ,which is an awesome result considering the state of the turbos (trust me on this one ) , on Dyno Day 3 .

The car will go back on the rollers to give a direct comparison with the new turbos.

The only new additions will be slightly larger injectors and some nice mapping on the Apexi in order to be able to do a direct comparison .

Great things are expected from these new turbos and hopefully will be proven in the future ! ;)

They are larger in nearly every respect than the 25/30's as we measured them next to each other. The only thing smaller on the Reimax's was the impellar on the exhaust side which means they should spool up quicker,hence less lag, and also hold the boost very well which can't be bad !:D

I can't bloody wait !!

I will try and post a couple of picures of the turbos later this week !

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
How many miles

did your 2510's have on 'em Paul and what were the symptoms/reasons for them going bad.

Only ask this so as we can get some kind of idea of longevity/quality etc.,

glen

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
WHEEL SIZE

PAUL DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WHEEL SIZES ARE

FOR YOUR NEW TURBOS
HOW MUCH SMALLER ARE THEY THAN THE 2530s

KEITH

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
REIMAX TURBOS

REIMAX TURBOS :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Questions

I'll find out the answer to your questions when I pick me car up this week hopefully . :)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Tur BUST

Trying to keep up with the Blue Flash doesnt help the boy:D got to keep adding the power to maintain a level of dignity, hehe.

The Jones's will always be better Midget man pointless tryin to keep up with em'

:p
:smokin:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yes Paul,......they are good aren't they!

Spool up ever so quick. I'm also looking forward to the next dyno to see the difference. Reckon we'll be in the 500 club now.

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts