GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

So.. here we go. I installed nismo super coppermix twinplate clutch with nismo slave cylinder. When there was 8000rpm on the dyno, clutch pedal was pulled on the floor.. happened this:

Release sleeve bearing slipped out of the clutch because that pin cracked! It was new pin that came with nismo clutch.. next to it is old unbroken.

So.. anyone has any clue how that can happen? This is very strange. And i dont believe in installation mistake because i have driven 700km´s...

·
Registered
158 Posts
WELL, THAT IS EXACTLY HAPPEN TO ME!! THAT CLIP WAS GONE!!

SAME CLUTH !! NISMO COPPER MIX TWIN PLATE!! BUT MINE WAS BRAND NEW !! WITH 500KILOMETERS ON IT!

JEFF

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELL, THAT IS EXACTLY HAPPEN TO ME!! THAT CLIP WAS GONE!!

SAME CLUTH !! NISMO COPPER MIX TWIN PLATE!! BUT MINE WAS BRAND NEW !! WITH 500KILOMETERS ON IT!

JEFF
Hi Vettekiller! My clutch wasnt much that older. I think there is something wrong with these clips :( It only takes one day to take grearbox off, and put it back... BUT it just feels very unnecessary job. Someone else having same problem too with nismo super coppermix twin? Is that clip nissan oem?

·
Registered
158 Posts
it suppose to be oem!! because it came with the oem release bearing and clip !!
i hope stay good for a while, yes it take a 1 or 2 just to change the clutch but the labor ahours is expensive to pay!! i have to be sure what is going on!!
hope nismo can help us with this

jeffrey

·
Registered
619 Posts
The clip is a Nissan OEM part and we have ordered a couple of these from Nissan along with the required 30502-69F10 Release bearing. We should have these items in by October 13, please contact us if you would like to pick them up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The clip is a Nissan OEM part and we have ordered a couple of these from Nissan along with the required 30502-69F10 Release bearing. We should have these items in by October 13, please contact us if you would like to pick them up.

HEY RUSSEL IS ME JEFFREY !! I WILL BE WATTING ONCE YOU HAVE THE PARTS !!

JEFF

1 - 11 of 11 Posts