GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I still have some parts left over from breaking my R32
All parts are plus postage or payment on collection, and its first to flash the cash gets the prize people:chuckle:
Any questions please call me on 07545595957, cheers Dave

Rota fighter alloys 10''x18'' with part work yoko track tyres on plus a spare set of advan part worn track tyres. Some very slight curbing to one maybe two of the alloys but in very good condition £850 ono
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

R32 GTR head lights in great condition £200 for pair £125 each
[/URL][/IMG]

3x bosch 044 fuel pumps £65 each
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

R32 GTR BC racing type BR coilovers in very good condition only have approx 500-700 miles use. £500 ono
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Set of veilside clocks with 9k rev limit and 340kph, comes with alloy insert really rare £180 ono
[/URL][/IMG]

R32 GTR gearbox with ikea short throw kit installed. Good condition always filled with light weight shock proof oil. No crunches or dodgy sounds when in use.£500 with shifter or £450 with out.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

R32 GTR full downpipe back Trust exhaust system in good condition, £250 ONO
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

FPR £35
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Dave,

I'm interested in the FPR depending on what make it is? Also what An- are the fittings?

Cheers

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

I'm interested in the FPR depending on what make it is? Also what An- are the fittings?

Cheers
Hi mate,

It's a no brand eBay one, looks like pretty good quality. Not sure on an size but going to the lock up today so I'll grab it out and check.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys, not bin on here for a while as been away.

Most of this stuff is still available and I am happy to take reasonable offers to clear.:)

Coilovers have been sold already though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Dave,

Do you still have the dash cluster and headlights still for sale? If so, what is your best price as a package?

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Veilside clocks are now sold.

I have found a set of HKS mushroom filters and hard pipes up to the maf sensors looking for £100 ono plus p&p (will take some pics tonight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts