GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he's on Channel 4 now, they're showing the repeat of Come Dine With Me, the episodes where he absolutely 'wowed' the ladies with his charm!! :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
What did happen to him in the end?

I have a vague idea he went to town with his GT-R, then it got taken over by SVM and it became Gundam?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After all that '90 Grand Nissan' bollocks, and how much disposable income he had available to chuck at his car, it turns out he was up to his eyes in debt and his business went tits up. So it was all bullshit, all that talk was exactly that, all talk.

·
Registered
470 Posts
guess you can be what you want on the tinternet lol

gotta dash as im on way to airport to sign up my next supermodel:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, SVM took over his car and it became Gundam. Though I wouldn't expect them to tell anybody about the circumstances surrounding the change of ownership, all that bollocks from Kamp Kevan claiming GTRSTAR went to Mexico was just a smokescreen.

Anyway, who cares, karma is a bitch!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guess you can be what you want on the tinternet lol

gotta dash as im on way to airport to sign up my next supermodel:chuckle:

:chuckle:

I've already done her, so you'll be stirring another man's porridge......

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can thank my missus. She watches it and called me in to ask if the car in it is a GTR. It was his white R35, as soon as I clocked it I twigged it was him. Normally I'd have nothing but sympathy for somebody trying to make a go of their business and it ends up going pear shaped. But the way he was going on I just thought he got his come uppance. And that it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
So who wants to start a thread about people who've been bankrupted by trying to build the ultimate car? I'm sure there's more than GTRSTAR who have met with fanancial ruin as a result of trying to prove they are better than the next man.

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
^ pmsl

What was the episode number

i got rid of my GTR as it was becoming too much of a garage queen.
Its very, very easy to keep spending on these cars and, I guess, in some cases the car is a bit of an extension of self image. I guess ...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bajie, episode 5 clicky

So who wants to start a thread about people who've been bankrupted by trying to build the ultimate car? I'm sure there's more than GTRSTAR who have met with fanancial ruin as a result of trying to prove they are better than the next man.
fpmsl

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
OMG I forgot where I left the Yatch, Plane, Bugatti and Super Model !!

·
Registered
519 Posts
After all that '90 Grand Nissan' bollocks, and how much disposable income he had available to chuck at his car, it turns out he was up to his eyes in debt and his business went tits up. So it was all bullshit, all that talk was exactly that, all talk.
I think there are a fair few people who pretty much bankrupt themselves buying and owning a fairly standard GTR, never mind 90k's worth. Car financed to the hilt, parts/services paid for on credit cards as well as minor mods. Not unusual to see cars purchased, fortunes immediately spent making it go faster and then up for sale in less than 6 months because they 'need something more practical'. :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
4od bloody advert time delays! Crap

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Wot Come Dine with me???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts