GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I remember some months ago a thread talking about yellow R34 stolen in japan then the car went to dubai or something like that

This week-end a newly french registred R34 skyline has appeared in france.

Could it be this famous stolen yellow R34 ?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Thats definately the same looking car anyway

Yellow R34 with Blitz bodykit LHD ended up in dubai im sure interpol would be interested in this car if it is indeed the same one :eek:

·
Registered
302 Posts
hmm why would someone do that to a R34........put that bodykit on:(

still as dean says looks like same car to me:mad:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi,

It looks like the same one to me. I remember it well, as I think it also had a bad left hand drive conversion which wasn't fitted properly.

The guy was on here trying to sell it, and tried on automotive forums too...

-Elliot

·
Registered
840 Posts
yep thats the same car, it appeared to be very dodgy, but I'm not sure it was ever proven that it was a stolen car.
The Blitz bodykit completly ruins the lines of the 34gtr, so he's welcome to it....

·
Registered
758 Posts
What a shed!

Did Blitz seriously market that kit for the Skyline?

Obviously another quality bodywork job by that well known outfit

'Stevie Wonder Motorsport'.

Vincenzo

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Yep that is the car.

That bodykit is by far the worst out there, no style whatsoever and I just wonder if it can stay attached to the car at high speed? Wouldn't the sticky-back-plastic let go?

Some people have NO taste:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I have to disagree - out of all the bodykits I've seen the blitz one is by far the worst :(

But, some people like it - "whatever floats ya boat" I guess :D

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Maxi, if your idea of a nice bodikit is sticking plastic strips to the bodywork then I suppose its the best out there:D :p

Considering the Blitz R34 managed 350km/h on the autobahn with Dai-san behind the wheel(the old geezer with huge ears) then I assume they use some space-age glue to hold it together :D :p :smokin:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Dino,

Lol...

I don't say that it's nice... just that it's not that bad:D
The thing that I don't really like is that the oil cooler duct is closed...

Of course a nismo front bumper looks better:smokin:

·
Registered
529 Posts
..how could anyone do that to a 34 ????
I mean, those "things" over the wheels look like they should be on a caravan!!!!
YUK
wroestar:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Its funny... I just read a post on the SXOC about a 2hundy owner that was at a track in france and saw this LHD Yello R34. I remember hearing that there was one stolen in japan and was just about to post...

·
Banned
2,097 Posts
it prolly went by bits/ half cut jobbie... i heard of practises where by they chop cars in half once it gets to dubai they weld it back up again...

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
If it really is stolen should we not be mentioning this to someone :confused: ?

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
GTR-Zilla said:
it prolly went by bits/ half cut jobbie... i heard of practises where by they chop cars in half once it gets to dubai they weld it back up again...

Not really,i know of other ways that they can get cars into Dubai.

Let's just say,they don't get a record of cars stolen from Japan in Dubai.

·
Banned
2,097 Posts
I have been told that these are the tactics they use, steal to order cut them and transport them as bits.. once in dubai they are reassembled and sold or whatever.. its a big thing trust me!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
It is indeed,but like i said,i also know of other ways,well don't know myself,but know people who do,and for all i know,they might do it aswell.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts