21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Story

Here goes....

It probably is a stolen gtr as All of them are in this part of the world (UAE),

How did it end up in France....

Yes it is the stolen one and was shiped to UAE it was converted from right to left using a 2001 Nissan Maxima Dashboard and sent to oman where it was registered and with the oman no plate came back to UAE. Pics of this car are also present on a local website here.

from that site a french saw it and WALLLAAA took the next flight to UAE. Finalized a deal and got the car.

LaterZ

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
bladerider said:
Ermmm

Not really worth it is it - this thread is OVER 2 YEARS OLD !!!!

J.
damn, I didn't even look at the original date of the post, b*gger I was wondering why everyone was so calm about it :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
bladerider said:
Cos you're Swedish, and therefore probably gay !!

:D :D :D :D
Well we all know there´s only bulls and gays living in the UK and I haven´t seen any pics of you where you have horns...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

/P

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I was going to write that you better think before you write, but that´s obviously not possible for a guy, sorry - gay who posts a pic of himself looking like this

and then have the nerve to attack ME that Swedes don´t have nothing to show for itself except IKEA furniture?! :D :D Hmm, something wrong with your thinking there... not that that´s any news though! :D Wonder where it comes from? A bitter feeling of jealousy and envy for not owning a Skyline anymore? :D Stop bothering us good people who actually still owns a Skyline or two and go of to the Vauxhall forum where you belong!

:D :D :D :D :D

/P

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Vauxhall ???

Blo0dy cheek !!! :D :D :D

I am a fully fledged member of the Germanic Overlords - with one from each of the big 3 !!!

Shame i aint got a Porsche yet, else I could bore you into submission about warranties and reliability !! :D :D

But then its probably past your bedtime anyways, having to hibernate for 6 weeks of the year as you do !!!

:D :D

21 - 40 of 50 Posts