GTR Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
guys any updates on this car, i have seen the owner of an uae car page from the 2000s post pics of this exact car while it was in uae

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
14 year old thread? Unlikely....
Why? It may even become more likely to find the car so many years later because it may have passed hands a few times, and thus kept less hidden.

You'll be shocked at how many stolen exotics turn up 20 years later.

I remember reading about one Ferrari owner who saw his stolen car 20 years later, on a racetrack being raced as part of a racing series!! How he actually knew it was his car is beyond me.. but not impossible since car fanatics usually have such a keen eye for stupid details that he may have noticed something like a unique scratch on the dashboard which only an owner would know about.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why? It may even become more likely to find the car so many years later because it may have passed hands a few times, and thus kept less hidden.

You'll be shocked at how many stolen exotics turn up 20 years later.

I remember reading about one Ferrari owner who saw his stolen car 20 years later, on a racetrack being raced as part of a racing series!! How he actually knew it was his car is beyond me.. but not impossible since car fanatics usually have such a keen eye for stupid details that he may have noticed something like a unique scratch on the dashboard which only an owner would know about.
This and with the expansion of the internet the previous owner might have seen the car somewhere.

If the theory that this car was exported to France is true, it might have been stripped from the blitz bodykit and repainted blue as I saw some lhd r34 from France.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts