GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
Without looking, is it fatty Dawes? It's been a while since we have taken the **** out of him.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
I've just driven my playstation with an exhaust home after having lunch with Booty and my brakes didn't explode once. But I do have a 33. lol

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I've just driven my playstation with an exhaust home after having lunch with Booty and my brakes didn't explode once. But I do have a 33. lol
It would free up loads of space in my garage if it was the size of a playstation:D

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for lunch Moley! :thumbsup:

After our chat about the potiential R32 I'm going to purchase. Must remember about those exploding brakes....:blahblah: :rolleyes:

:p

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
Im stood right behind him when that was filmed. I sat in the 33, were the cars anyones from here??? Richard Burns and Steve Coogan were the guests that day.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I remember seeing that originally thinking one day ... just one day :chuckle:

Now I look at it & think that bloke doing the road test was a twat ... :chairshot

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
He'd be more suited to Ready Steady Cook or something. It's comments like 'the problem with grey imports is they often loose mileages' that helped give imports a bad name.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Never trust a fattie :p

(only kidding) - just dont trust this particular fattie coz he couldnt tell his clocked-**** from his exploding-elbow :D

Butuz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts