·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Prove it. That just looks like any old car park :squintdan

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha! Yeh shit thread sorry! You must be able to find something else better to do though than reply to shit threads surely. Isn't there anyone looking for some advice on Y pipes or something up on the Renault section, or maybe have a go on your misses, (or mrs). Let this thread drop down so nobody sees it anymore!

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I think this is the car park from Alton Towers. Its a big one, thats for sure.

Not my favourite, but its towards the top.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Im just starting out, so cant claim to be a serial poster of car parks like yourself. Ill get there one day.

Here is one of the overspill car park at meadowhall. I know! Your going to say "No overspills noob!", but i feel this one has some redeeming features. Enjoy!

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
Im just starting out, so cant claim to be a serial poster of car parks like yourself. Ill get there one day.

Here is one of the overspill car park at meadowhall. I know! Your going to say "No overspills noob!", but i feel this one has some redeeming features. Enjoy!

I'm not keen on that dead space in the middle.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Have you got these stored in your phone, or are you actually taking time to search the internet?

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I'd hazard a guess that is a question you are used to asking. Anyway thanks for the light banter. I'm bored now so won't be answering anymore. :thumbsup:
Darn it. So many questions, so little time................................

If you see any other celebrity car parks, be sure to post them up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts