GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is here and although my car is garaged I'm finding myself either waiting for a few minutes to warm the fluids up or getting a jerky transmission for the first mile until the temp is up.

What are the options for a remote start? I've got a Viper on my lexus which is excellent, and my flat is out of key range from the garage so using the OEM key is out of the question.

Any recomendations for installers/systems from members who have already had one done?

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
antony at securemycar.co.uk

more gtr remote start experience than anyone else I can think of.

Iphone or android remote start will do the job easily.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Yeah I have, iPhone remote start.

Does have some other features too which are cool.you can query the cars locations, set up a virtual perimeter, put a speed limit warning on it etc to ensure it's not being raced while in for service etc. can query status so you can tell if you forgot yo lock it or the boot is open or the battery is flattening.

Mine is actually disconnected at the mo.

Current plan is to get the key activated remote start working on the edm cars. Litchfields are on the case.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yeah I have, iPhone remote start.

Does have some other features too which are cool.you can query the cars locations, set up a virtual perimeter, put a speed limit warning on it etc to ensure it's not being raced while in for service etc. can query status so you can tell if you forgot yo lock it or the boot is open or the battery is flattening.

Mine is actually disconnected at the mo.

Current plan is to get the key activated remote start working on the edm cars. Litchfields are on the case.
Adam is that GT-R Key, or an extra FOB? Would imagine the first which sounds cool!

FYI ALL e-mailed Antony, and he said they have an offer of £280 for the iphone module (rather than 400) at the moment!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'm sure I seen somewhere the subscription is £90, although that might be for something else... Heads all over the place ATM lol.

Are you guys up for trying a group buy or should we just go separate ways?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts