GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any documents or know how to remove the rear center interior panel where the drinks holder is? and also the bose sub surround panel.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Just pull on its back.....its just clipped on.

The bose plastic is held by 2 screws under the drinkholder and 6 clips(3 on each side,just pull it away,screwdriver will help...job done:wavey:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone know of any company that does this part in carbon as my one is scratched up to the rass?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can anyone tell me how to remove the rear seats? not the part that you put your backside on, but the other part.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol Mook - ive just got my parts back from Robbie, need to get them in but cant remove the rear seats!

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
lol Mook - ive just got my parts back from Robbie, need to get them in but cant remove the rear seats!
lol, oh yeah

whats the quality like? make sure you post plenty of pics

mook

·
Registered
141 Posts
Once you have removed the seat cushions you will see two bolts at the bottom of the seat backs (one on each). Just remove them, lift the seat back up slightly and away it comes!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Does anyone have any documents or know how to remove the rear center interior panel where the drinks holder is? and also the bose sub surround panel.

Thanks in advance
Dont just undo the 2x 10mm bolts at the bottom of the surround, the piece goes behind the seats so remove those as well.

It takes 2 mins, reach under the middle of the seat, pull the handle you find and the seat base comes out. There is a 14mm nut under each seat back. Remove nut and lift off seat back. You can now remove the seat back and the centre console.

Job done, mine was wrapped by magic and looks great. Had the rear windows tinted at the same time.

Attachments

Reactions: Prits_88
1 - 12 of 12 Posts