GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried searching with little being found on this subject. Im about to remove my R33 standard GTR front bumper to fit an HKS hard pipe kit and an oil cooler and re-location kit.

Is their anywhere that shows the location and qty of screws/nuts and bolts that i need to remove to take the bumper off ?

Is their anything i should watch out for in fitting the oil cooler. It a Mocal 16 row oil cooler and relocation kit which includes a fitting kit ?

Where does the cooler draw its cold air from as im assuming its up behing the front passenger side indicator?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
It was easier on mine to remove the whole bumper reinforcement bar than it was to try to remove the bumper from it.
There are two sneaky screws on each side in the wheel arch to remove bumper.
Remeber the awkward screws in the wing when taking the headlights out as well.

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
I have tried searching with little being found on this subject. Im about to remove my R33 standard GTR front bumper to fit an HKS hard pipe kit and an oil cooler and re-location kit.

Is their anywhere that shows the location and qty of screws/nuts and bolts that i need to remove to take the bumper off ?

Is their anything i should watch out for in fitting the oil cooler. It a Mocal 16 row oil cooler and relocation kit which includes a fitting kit ?

Where does the cooler draw its cold air from as im assuming its up behing the front passenger side indicator?
I have somewhere on my PC @ home a manual with pics for removing the bumper on a 33, send me a quick email to alan @ x-sportracing.com and i will sort it out over the next few days.

Best regards Alan

·
Banned
174 Posts
OKAY, now go to your car with a 10mil socket (no extension). now fire it up and lock the wheels left so you can put your arm through the plastic dirt guard on the oppositte side, you now have 2 10's under the wing. (remove those bi***es). same for the other side just lock the wheel again. pop the bonnet and remove the headlights, there may be some sitting under them.
Also there should be some sort of under tray with the front bumper. 10's again. be carefull as these rust and snap. Cheef

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.