How do I go about removing the headunit in the r34 gtr?
sean_goodman said:just had to work this out myself,
its easy mate
1) undo the popper thing on gear lever gaiter
2) a sharp tug of the plastic trim surrounding the gear stick removes it.
3) look under the head unit carriage unit and there are two screws holding the bottom in place, remove these.
4) carefully lever forward the air vent panel and remove connector which goes to the hazard switch.
5) the final two screws which hold th ehead unit carriage assembly in place are now visable at the top where the air vents used to be. remove these and the carriage comes out.
head unit is screwed in from each side of the carriage
yep it did, bit of force and it came.DODGY said:It will come out trust me, it just catch's on a bit of a lip.