GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renault Sport Megane 225 Cup 2006, 3 door in Grey full black leather Renault Sport trim immaculate condition. 3 owners full service history taxed and MOT’d recently serviced 63k miles.

Since I bought the car last year I really haven’t had the time to drive it just been dry stored in my garage, now with new work commitments it’s unlikely I will have any time to get use of her so I have decided to sell. I had the wheels reconditioned to suit the bodywork which is also in really good condition.

These are quick little hatchback with a well sorted chassis, I believe one of the quickest production front wheel drive hatches around the ring for a long time. Has all extras A/C climate control CD keyless entry and more. Boot has full tool kit all present with complete owners pack, receipts, service history and spare key fob.

Car is located in Aberdeen but could possibly be seen down South if serious interest. It is worth a mention that although the car is here in Aberdeen It is fresh up here and has not been driven on gritted roads.

Looking for £4995 ONO
PM me for more info!
225 Cup Slideshow by clarkmotorsport1 | Photobucket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts