GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone inform me if Nissan used the same front upper control arm bushes on other cars ?? I need to change mine, but am having a problem soucing these rascals in Canada......:confused:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Guys....I want to source something that isn't for the "skyline", as it seems it's just an excuse to hose you for some more cash....

·
Registered
366 Posts
For the price of COMPLETE Nismo suspension it would be dumb to spend months searching out other applications for just the bushings.

To replace my ENTIRE suspension (except for my Coil overs) its only $1500 cdn...

You can see the price of the pieces arent that much at all. They include the Nismo bushings and are better bits than standard.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info Donk....Did you source those prices from Adam at Feast ?? I have heard "mixed" reviews pertaining to him lately. By the way, what parts are included with the price of $1500 ????
Sound pretty good.....

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey dude. Yeah Adam is good. I like him and hes honest. If he is having problems... then he says so.. doesnt blow smoke up your ass.

You get everything for that price. heres the email he sent me. I hope there is no problem posting part numbers and prices.

NISMO pricing is as follows (parts only)

Front link set (L-R control arms/ L-R tension rods/ L-R upper mounting hangers) 69,300 JPY

Front upper links 42,000 JPY

Rear upper link set 11,550 JPY

Rear upper control arm set 14,490 JPY

Rear lower A arm set 28,350 JPY

PARTS TOTAL RETAIL 165,690 JPY

PARTS TOTAL SPL 155,000 JPY or roughly 1,485.85 CDN (today’s exchange rate)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered a few things today...Bushings and inner ball joints. Everything else seems nice and tight.
Cheers again.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts