GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to purchase a pair of Varis wide front wings for an R35.

Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
5,815 Posts
I was looking and couldn’t find one, could them them ‘off the shelf’ from Australia rather than the 3 month wait from Japan

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
The 4SRC GTR parts are very good, well worth giving them a ring and having a chat. If you are a GTR Drivers Club member you also get 10% discount on parts from 4SRC
If you are not a member then it's worth joining as yearly membership is only £15 and you will save this easily when you buy the parts.

·
Registered
25,020 Posts
There is no UK dealer for Varis. Parts are typically on a 3month production timeline then shipping. i did help a neighbour import some side skirts and other bits from Varis for his 35 last year. he still has them as the car was then sold. He is a member on here.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
They were a great fit.. and yes slightly wider... still have a set of the Varis carbon skirts from the same kit if you go that way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They were a great fit.. and yes slightly wider... still have a set of the Varis carbon skirts from the same kit if you go that way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry I'm confused.

Are the wings on your car genuine Varis or 4SRC?

·
Registered
25,020 Posts
Do the varis side skirts work with the standard wings and are you thinking of selling?
hope Jon’s ok on me replying

the skirts are for sale, and are brand new & genuine varis with all documentation

they not the ones in the photo above

cars sold hence never fitted

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Interesting - what kind of money are we looking at?
Hi Simon,

Sorry, I missed some of this.

I purchased the Varis side skirts and under boards for £3165. They are the ones with the carbon vents.

As Matty says, they are still boxed and I have the invoices etc.

There is also a spare set of underboards

I’m looking for £1995.00

dsc09112.jpg

pho05.jpg

Let me know..

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk View attachment 259389

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just to let you folks know we are an official Varis agent for the UK as ...Sumo Power / Ross Sport

Yes they are made to order , lead time is minimum 3 months however we can also offer container shipping from Japan.

** Image was just last month of our container landing with lots of Varis body parts inside

Rich

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts