GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunely the time has come to sell Laura's Car. Its our most expensive asset and since we've got a new place together its had to be parked on the road. What we didn't realise was that on Friday & Saturday nights its the main route home through the town for the drunks and a freshly resprayed bright yellow sports car is a ticking time bomb for them to jump on or badly scratch :( Laura's had an extremely difficult year and the worrying about her car being damaged just isn't worth the extra stress as priorities have had to change.

Since we bought this car in March 2008, its been treated like royalty!

New Mazda Hardtop with Heated rear screen £360
New Cambelt, alternator belt, Waterpump, Thermostat, Radiator, Radiator Cap £220
Smoothover, Tidyup & Full blowover respray in New Seat Champion Yellow £600
1 Major Service.. Oil, Oil filter, injector cleaner, Radiator flush, New Coolant, Sparkplugs, Fuel filter, Top of the range Magnecor KV85 HT leads £125 (parts)
1 Normal service.. Oil, Oil filter, New coolant, drained & replaced brake fluid £45
New rear calipers & brake pads all round £280
Full exhaust system with 4-1 Apexi Manifold, Magnex Decat & Mongoose Cat back £200(second hand)
K&N Cone Filter £35
Toyo T1R 195/50/15 Tyres £150 Fitted
Hawk Alarm/Immobiliser £70
New Windscreen 300miles ago

Since we've had it its always been ran on 99RON Petrol
7 Months Tax
Superb condition underneath
Clutch & Gearbox neither show any signs of wear
Suspension in very good condition
Interior is good with no rips or excessive wear patches
MOT due end of january
Any minor issues on the Previous MOT were fixed, but i'm that confident it'll sail through another MOT that if you pay the price of the MOT i will take on board any things myself if they need fixing so you have a full 12months
Extremely low mileage for the year: 114000Kms : 71000Miles (If you look on autotrader these superb little engines go on to 200,000miles)
Imported in September 2006
Changed Headrest speakers for some good Infinity 4" ones
Changed front speakers for 5.25" Fusion speakers
4x45w CD Player
Chrome Rollover hoop on drivers side
15" Alloys
Chrome heater rings, Chrome hazard switch surround & Chrome electric window buttons surround, Chrome Gearknob, Chrome Handbrake handle
Debadged, Rear boot panel smoothed, both numberplates relocated, bumper reflectors removed and smoothed over
Foglight repositioned into rear light
1991 H-Reg
Black & yellow floor mats
Electric Windows
Power Steering

We are looking for £1800 with the hardtop, £1550 without.
Its an 18year old car at the end of the day so its not immaculate as if it was i'd be asking for about the 3K mark, but for what it is its superb example of an awesome little sports car that turns heads wherever go and will be sadly missed by both Laura and Myself :(

We are Based near Loughborough, Leicestershire, M1 Motorway Junction 23.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts