GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was filling up the tank on my BNR32 tonight, when an odd thing happened. I purchased my car with a non-functioning clock, and the clock was not functional in Japan before it got sent to me either. I switch the lights off, bumping the defroster switch, and the clock comes to life, with the exact time no less. Seoul and Tokyo are in the same time zone so I can't say it's a complete miracle invoked by angels or whatever, but it was definitely surreal, and I hope the thing lasts - I've been getting tired of checking my cellphone every time I needed to measure how late I am to whatever appointment I'm on my way to (one of my justifications of Skyline ownership is that somehow it'll alleviate my chronic tardiness by reducing transit times) :p

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it died...but then some toggling of the defrost button, and it's awake again. Must somehow be on the same circuit or ground or something...the odd thing is, whether the display works or not, the thing is steadfastly keeping time, somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.