GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to know if anyone has had there R32 interior fully retrimed as mine is looking very tired. It would be a great help if anyone knows a real good retrimer as i am abit of a perfectionist, i really want a amazing finish. Also any pics of anyone who has had there R32 done would be a great help.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Getting my steering wheel trimmed at the moment. They guy does everything will let you know how it turns out.

Some leather retrim a look horrible with quilted boxes etc and does look out of place on a Skyline GTR what ever model it is. Alcantara or suede might be the way to go.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,173 Posts
Hi just wanted to know if anyone has had there R32 interior fully retrimed as mine is looking very tired. It would be a great help if anyone knows a real good retrimer as i am abit of a perfectionist, i really want a amazing finish. Also any pics of anyone who has had there R32 done would be a great help.
Decide what you want to cover first.

Most people seem to start with the seats and maybe gaiters. You can go on from there and get the dash, door cards etc done if you want to.

It's worth having a think about what kind of finish you'd like. You could keep the alcantara of the 'normal' finnish. The R33 and R34 had leather options which are perhaps more durable. These choices are probably the best option if you want to retain resale value. Or you could go for a custom finish. Some like very bold colours and designs but that's really up to you.

Have a search for Robson on here and you'll see their works. Edge Automotive have some on their website - Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Alcantara and Napa Leather - EDGE Automotive. I think that they were a forum sponsor here a whole back.

Nismo offers seat covers to go over the top. Not seem them so I won't comment further.
Nismo PVC Leather Type Seat Cover Set - Skyline GT-R BNR32 - RHDJapan
Nismo - Skyline GTR R32 Seat Covers - Nengun Performance

I had mine done by LSC Interiors though I think they have retired now:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts