GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newcastles finest Gedi has returned to Earth with his awesome Black R33 2.8litre HKS Beast.

I was captured on the M25 motorway Saturday morning in a strange land known as Kent.I was forced to eat breakfast with some wierd looking creatures,I think they were " Abbey Jubba`s":D Then I was taken to their Base and made to witness the re-birth of a Skyline belonging to the one known as the " Pegleg Gedi".

Before I made my escape to the safe lands of West Sussex I saw the new louvred bonnet, the superbly polished cam covers & polished plenum,with aeroquip braided hoses & fitting everywhere,wow! The 18mm blue "Tomei Light Sabre" fuel-rail is obviously his secret weapon,the size of it :eek: All this mated to a 6-speed Holinger Sequential gearbox and blown along by those HKS GT25/40`s,warp factor or what!

" May The Force Be With You"

THE DARKSIDE ONE;)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Sounds fappin' lovely !

I saw the car a few weeks back but it was still in the process of being worked on - even so, it looked stunning.

Hopefully i'll get to see it again at a future meet :D

Or at least some nice piccies posted up :)

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hadaway Henry Pet

canny motor like....
Show me the motor Ged and let me move the hollinger...ooohhh.
Great to hear it is back on the road and bagsee a ride in the passenger seat.
NLW

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yes it is nice once again to hear the bark of the 272's puffing out through the HKS hyper helped along by the 2540's.

A few thousand steady miles now and then we will be alright.
Certainly alright for the summer.

An absolutley fantastic job done by Mark and Tony at Abbey to rebuild my car within the timescales she looks awesome and I am as pleased as punch with everything they have achieved.

A huge thank you to both Mark and Tony for their help.

Thanks a lot I love you both.
Ged.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Awesome!!

Nice to hear the big smile for Geordie Land is back :)

Hey Ged, can I be the 1st one to do a feature on your car in the FREE magazine I'm pulling off? Hate to be 2nd now that Glen and Abbey have already been in A.N.Other magazine this month?

Send us an email and we'll discuss eh?

Nice one,

Jim

·
Registered
666 Posts
Of course you can Jim...I noticed A.N.Other Japanese magazine had a BB R34 in with something wrong under the bonnet...
It looked like one of the turbos was missing.

(Only kidding Glen).
I will have to take some pics and get them up.

E-mail you later Jim.

·
Registered
298 Posts
LMAO!! Know what you mean. Gotta love exclusives though, sorry I won't be able to share royalties with you as there won't be any!

Speak to you soon

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
feature

You'll upset someone with all your sucker comments, not nice to exclude the big sucker from the lens you know, its very sensitive:D ;)

Well done Ged, but a word of advice, dont worry about running it in, just cane it from word go, its got 2 choices, it will either like it or not, besides, all the time your car is off the road just look at how many conversations you can have about it - not nearly as many as when its on the road:smokin:

Well done, now you try and see what my number plate says when you are tryin to catch up........

·
Registered
666 Posts
Dirk, I have been trying and trying to catch you up....
It has been very frustrating...
Thank God for Henry who suggested I look closer in my rear view mirror....and there you were.... quite a long way back though, too far to read the registration.

Thanks Henry.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Glen, what can I say?
You know fine well that a pre-requisite for a faster car is that it should be pretty.
See you soon.
Ged

1 - 12 of 12 Posts