GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have a dash like the one pictured in my Avatar? I have been told that this is a very rare model, and to date have only found 2 other people with it. I would love to find more people with this dash as I have been working with a few suppliers to get Reverse Glow Dials made for it but they would all like a minimum starting purchase group.

At present this is still in the discussion faze with the suppliers so right now I'm just curious how many people would be interested.

P.S. if your not interested in the dials but have this style dash let me know, i've still got tons of questions about it.

Thanks
Jam

·
Registered
229 Posts
Does anyone out there have a dash like the one pictured in my Avatar? I have been told that this is a very rare model, and to date have only found 2 other people with it. I would love to find more people with this dash as I have been working with a few suppliers to get Reverse Glow Dials made for it but they would all like a minimum starting purchase group.

At present this is still in the discussion faze with the suppliers so right now I'm just curious how many people would be interested.

P.S. if your not interested in the dials but have this style dash let me know, i've still got tons of questions about it.

Thanks
Jam
Hey Jam,

I have the same unit on my car with the Nismo/Epson processor. Sorry I wouldn't be interested in the reverse glow dials, but what questions do you have?

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.