GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen news articles of revised GT-R announcement, see links below, wanted to know if anyone has information from UK nissan dealers regarding this, when these cars will be available, I have my car arriving on the 18th December but really want this revised one as it mentions improved ride comfort, as the current comfort ride setting is harsh.

They told me one i am getting has the ipod connection which this revised edition mentions in the news article, does anyone have ipod connection as a standard item on there current versions?

Tokyo 2009: Godzilla Refined - Nissan shows revised GT-R — Autoblog

Nissan launches revised GT-R - Autocar.co.uk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just seen news articles of revised GT-R announcement, see links below, wanted to know if anyone has information from UK nissan dealers regarding this, when these cars will be available, I have my car arriving on the 18th December but really want this revised one as it mentions improved ride comfort, as the current comfort ride setting is harsh.

They told me one i am getting has the ipod connection which this revised edition mentions in the news article, does anyone have ipod connection as a standard item on there current versions?

Tokyo 2009: Godzilla Refined - Nissan shows revised GT-R — Autoblog

Nissan launches revised GT-R - Autocar.co.uk
Middlehurst informed me today that the enhancements will start to take effectduring next month but unlikely to hit us until March. This means extra 2.5% VAT and there is talk of a mominal base price increase. Hence I am still taking my Black Edition next week.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Been doing abit of digging and the 2010 updated cars dont hit jap show rooms until december the 7th 2009. Sounds to me as though they wont be shipping them till feb/march to the uk. I really cant see the japs releasing them here before their in their own showrooms though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
guys, you should all ask your HPC about upgrades that you could have from this. I think we have both TCM and ECU upgrade and probably free of charges ( like what the Us had ) but if we want some of these cool hardware cooling imporvments, we'll have to give them some cash.

ps : yes yes pay them to have a proper GTR.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know about my question regaridng the ipod connection? as my dealer said the one i am getting will have ipod and i noticed the new report said new one will have ipod, has anyone got ipod connection as standard fitment already?

I would ask my dealer but the GT-R guy is away on holiday!

·
Registered
794 Posts
anyone know about my question regaridng the ipod connection? as my dealer said the one i am getting will have ipod and i noticed the new report said new one will have ipod, has anyone got ipod connection as standard fitment already?

I would ask my dealer but the GT-R guy is away on holiday!
All Sat-Nav cars (i.e. all cars delivered since September) have iPod connectivity.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All Sat-Nav cars (i.e. all cars delivered since September) have iPod connectivity.
damn, pretty likely mine wont be the revised on then, only thing i'm interested in is the comfort of the ride update, wonder if thats a computer thing they can do, or if they actually altered the shocks, springs, etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts