GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Yum

DCD,

I've been watching this one develop. Stage 2 should be crazy!!!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Yep, it will be real interesting to see how stage 2 comes along - particularly, since this is going to be a genuine street car with big punch. Gotta luv those RH9s!

Cya O!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Scott - Nah that's not Hipo's car, but the plans are broadly similar....:smokin:

Hipo - hope I haven't given anything away ;)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Its definitely not my car, Scott - its not Blue! :) However, I will say that I have a soft spot for RH9 cars. Bean and DCD can vouch for that. :D

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Schlumpf...

how nice is that
How big is that oil cooler!!
TOP WORK.
DCD/Hipo: Why do a lot of the jap and NZ guys run the coils/spark plug areas exposed like that?? Does it help cooling? I guess they get little rain and can get away with it??

Ta muchly.

NLW

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Scott, watch this space over the next month or so and I'll be sure to share things with everybody on the board. Bean & DCD just happen to live close by so they are a little closer to the action.

nwelch, the spark plug cover is generally left off to help with heat disappation from the head. With big boost (and power) the water cooling can get overwhelmed so anyway to get that heat out of the engine quicker is a good thing. However, its no substitute for an uprated cooling system.

Cya O!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts