GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from these guys lately ?

I've been trying to buy a new gearbox but their site has blocked 2 of my cards and after several e mails exchanged I'm still not sure why.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never had issues before with them either, I tried with my debit card and credit card, as its a fair amount VISA blocked the transaction first but I called the number and got it authorised then it seems RHD block it afterwards, the latest reply from them is that the security is done by a third party and RHD can't force them to accept the payment.....

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after several attempts at buying a new gearbox and failing RHD now list it as out of stock, anyone know where I can get a new gearbox ?

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
Everyone is buying up all skyline parts faster than Nissan can make them. Getrags are all sold out. They have all ended up in the USA. Try the likes of Tacoma Nissan.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone is buying up all skyline parts faster than Nissan can make them. Getrags are all sold out. They have all ended up in the USA. Try the likes of Tacoma Nissan.
Had a look on their website and they don't list it, will wait on the stock check from RHD before I do anything

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Had a look on their website and they don't list it, will wait on the stock check from RHD before I do anything
They don't list half the parts on Nissan Tacoma Website. Better off ringing up. They got me a full window seal kit for a 32 including the front and rear mouldings for less than £1K. The likes of RHD/NENGUN were charging £3k

·
Vendor
12,507 Posts
we have a Series III late 98 mod UK R33GTR gearbox available here. can fit if you like?
Also have a Series II from a 96 Model

Dave

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They don't list half the parts on Nissan Tacoma Website. Better off ringing up. They got me a full window seal kit for a 32 including the front and rear mouldings for less than £1K. The likes of RHD/NENGUN were charging £3k
sent them an e mail, lets see what they say

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we have a Series III late 98 mod UK R33GTR gearbox available here. can fit if you like?
Also have a Series II from a 96 Model

Dave
what's the mileage on the series 3 box and how much are you looking for ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts