GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Where was rich last Saturday,you missed the 1st round richard:bawling:

Nice picture dave:thumbsup:Richard will be happy.

I will be missing GRRC sprint on the 10th as this will be the day we return from euro tour,hope to pop in to see results on way back through.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks...... im getting there with the photography.... anybody localish to me that would like some shots done get in touch.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks for the nice picture Dave, and good to chat to another R35 owner. :thumbsup:

Paul we had a housefull on Saturday and I could not get away. Was told I was lucky to have been allowed out Today....

Will be there for the GRRC Sprint, and should also be ok for the two B&H Sprints. But not the TWMC Sprint and will unfortunately will miss the Speed Trials this Year as a Cousin has decided to get Married on that Day. :bawling:

Rich

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries rich... if you'd done some more sessions I could have got some more shots at different points on the track, never mind, more drive less chat ;-)

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Thanks for the nice picture Dave, and good to chat to another R35 owner. :thumbsup:

Paul we had a housefull on Saturday and I could not get away. Was told I was lucky to have been allowed out Today....

Will be there for the GRRC Sprint, and should also be ok for the two B&H Sprints. But not the TWMC Sprint and will unfortunately will miss the Speed Trials this Year as a Cousin has decided to get Married on that Day. :bawling:

Rich
Hi rich,

I almost popped down on Monday,but as I was they're on Saturday,thought I'd better not push it:blahblah:

I will be missing GRRC, but should be ok for next 3.

Good luck on 10th,if we're back early enough will pop in on way through to see how you,Kev,and joe doing.

My last Saturdays fastest lap 86.91 is on skyline general chat,but made a few mistakes around st Mary's/lavant:D

See you soon,

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts