1401 - 1420 of 1623 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,401
New arrival.

It's very, very nice.
Epic to drive and feels really tight.
Spools so well, full boost comes in between 3,000 and 3,200rpm. Then it really shifts.

A bit OTT for me usually, but I appreciate it for what it is and think it's great.
Totally special car, fit, finish and drive is amazing!

Anyway, some pictures of the ATTKD Demo/Time Attack car. (and my normal R34)

And a video of it in action.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
New arrival.

It's very, very nice.
Epic to drive and feels really tight.
Spools so well, full boost comes in between 3,000 and 3,200rpm. Then it really shifts.

A bit OTT for me usually, but I appreciate it for what it is and think it's great.
Totally special car, fit, finish and drive is amazing!

Anyway, some pictures of the ATTKD Demo/Time Attack car. (and my normal R34)

And a video of it in action.

V nice.....!!

Look forward to seeing it in the 'For sale' section in a couple of weeks....!

:chuckle::chuckle:

TT

·
Super Moderator
15,546 Posts
Tell you what that interior is a lot nicer than the Z Tune going by the ones in the Z Tune thread.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
OMG what a car absolutely stunning and congratulations :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
You've got quite a collection, the ATTK car is one of the best examples of a highly modified 34 I've ever seen, the attention to detail is unbelievable, you have to see it in the flesh to appreciate it but it's like a work of art, I can imagine the drive is immense. Just a NUR or Omori car and you'll have pretty much an unparalleled 34 collection. If you ever sell the bayside let me know, I regretted selling it immediately lol.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,418
Thanks for the positive comments guys. :)

The R32 wasn't left out, it was just a shoot for the ATTKD and Hosaka cars, but the first shot the Bayside was parked alongside.
It won't be in the other pictures.

Was nice to get the red and white together with carbon bonnets, boots and big wings.

You've got quite a collection, the ATTK car is one of the best examples of a highly modified 34 I've ever seen, the attention to detail is unbelievable, you have to see it in the flesh to appreciate it but it's like a work of art, I can imagine the drive is immense. Just a NUR or Omori car and you'll have pretty much an unparalleled 34 collection. If you ever sell the bayside let me know, I regretted selling it immediately lol.
That's not the same Bayside car. It's more stock, I believe yours (600bhp) went to Torque GT or JM Imports.

Yes, the ATTKD car is deeply impressive.
You can't see it in pictures so much but the level and quality of work on everything from the engine bay to carbon roof and interior is very, very good.
It's not the typical sort of car I go for, but I really like it's character and quality.

Buying an expensive NUR to lock away as they are mega money doesn't really interest me that much.
I'm not so much an investor picking up rare ones to invest in as an enthusiast with interesting ones that I want the fun of driving.

JM Imports have an 800bhp Bayside R34 and a Midnight Purple 3 R34 coming in for me December.
That'll finish the collection off as space is at a premium...

And they are all cars I am not scared of using. A rare low km NUR in MJ would give me a dilema I don't want. And would cost to much for an ornament.

The Hosaka which is almost as nice as the ATTKD is just that bit more road friendly. It doesn't kick you head in as much. :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Beautiful set of cars.

Not enough track days in the week to use them.

Hope you take the Attkd car to brands, it's got to be sub 52!

Planting a seed of good idea here but time attack club class is there for the taking :smokin:

1401 - 1420 of 1623 Posts