GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, I am 19 and obsessed with R35 Nissan GT-R's I have driven a few on a couple of tracks but its not the same as on the road!! If anyone out there has a R35 near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and is willing to take me for a ride it would be amazing. I will pay for your petrol and buy you lunch aha but please someone consider it.

Text me if your interested, 07427602252

Sweet, Ian

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yo, I am 19 and obsessed with R35 Nissan GT-R's I have driven a few on a couple of tracks but its not the same as on the road!! If anyone out there has a R35 near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and is willing to take me for a ride it would be amazing. I will pay for your petrol and buy you lunch aha but please someone consider it.

Text me if your interested, 07427602252

Sweet, Ian
Hey bro welcome to the forum.. Im around Watford area not too far from you.. Should be back in london next week sometime and need to give my car in for a service.. Dont mind a little blast around the motor way so ill let u know when im back :) If u are willing to pay for fuel that would fantastic..

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hi Ian, welcome

You wait until you own one, talking about obsessoin !!!

I am in Berkshire

·
Registered
382 Posts
i know how you feel :) buying the gtr instead of putting the funds into my house heavily increased my mortgage rate... but its worth it :) just think of it this way.. if it comes to a choice.... you can live in a gtr but you cant drive a house to work..

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
i know how you feel :) buying the gtr instead of putting the funds into my house heavily increased my mortgage rate... but its worth it :) just think of it this way.. if it comes to a choice.... you can live in a gtr but you cant drive a house to work..
or think of it this way, you only live once on this planet, i dont want to be 75 years old having not lived my life and owning a house, id prefer to be 75 saying to myself what a great life i had, that cool car i had at 28 was awesome, those holidays, those rollercoasters i went on etcetc :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Had a nice xk150s jag when i was 24., now 76 and got gtr 32. had a great life, nice houses, and most importantly of all great children and 8 grandchildren, waiting for new season of track days. Regret nothing, bought a 1936 series a vincent 1,ooo 50 yrs ago for £40. Still got it.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
bought a 1936 series a vincent 1,ooo 50 yrs ago for £40. Still got it.
I will give you £50. A whole tenner profit. You could buy some of them tinned mints that you old folk like so much ;)

You know, the ones with the picture of the pope on

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I agree. Ive always thought that. After a certain age, you might not want the things you used too..

Cant beat a good holiday

Wut?

The rollercoasters thing was more towards when people say it could go wrong and kill you, or for example i was drinking a energy drink the other day, and someone said to me they will kill you. If you live your life thinking everything kills you then its going to be a boring life, we could all die at any time, just live your life how you want to and enjoy what you enjoy, i always say if your not hurting other people then no probs :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
2 red bull a day, every day for 3yrs now. Don't drink coffee, dont like the stuff, not done me any harm so far :smokin:

Welcome to the forum Ian!

H

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
2 red bull a day, every day for 3yrs now. Don't drink coffee, dont like the stuff, not done me any harm so far :smokin:

Welcome to the forum Ian!

H
2-3 cans relentless a day too for as far back as i can remember them being available :) Always have a can to hand.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
i was drinking a energy drink the other day, and someone said to me they will kill you.
He was probably referring to the amount of energy drink that YOU drink, as I can imagine you on caffeine would be enough for someone to tear their own leg off, just so they had something to hit you with.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts