GTR Forum banner

Are you fed up with gtr32's claims and for sale posts?

• No... Leave the kid alone in his fantasy world!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes... Enough of this Cr&p!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to get some things off my chest regarding this guy because i, myself and several other members are getting rather PI$$ED of with some of the $HITE he is coming out with...

1) This Kid (Apparently 14) says he owns a Janspeed conversion R32 GTR... at EVERY given opportunity he claims it has 559bhp and has ABSOLUTLEY NO EVIDENCE if this apart from Andy at Middlehurst...

2) Has posted SEVERAL threads advertising the car for sale but when asked for details or contact detail he just seems to spout incoherent gibberish... For instance Dirk seemed genuinely interested in purchasing his car, asked for details and wanted to arrange to view the car... To this he posted 1, what looks like an advert for the car and 2, what has been done to the car in the last year... WTF!!!

3) If the vehicle is sold and dynoed and it is NOT 559bhp as stated in your initial advert and stated by you personally you then are in breach of the sales of goods act and are selling goods under false pretences. You can be taken to court and can be sued for the monies paid and expenses incurred... Its like myself selling a PC that is advertised as a AMD Athlon XP2000+ and its only a AMD Duron 700Mhz, same premise!

4) As i have said before, if i am wrong i will be one of the first to shake they guys hand and congratulate him on a great, fast and powerful car... I myself do not own a Skyline but I know enough about the cars to know what makes 559bhp... Its LOADS!

5) What the F*** are "Twin Still Turbo's"???

6) By posting "it's GENUINE, PROVEN by Andy Middlehurst" means F*** ALL unless we can contact Andy and get him to show us proof, which he cant because of customer confidentiality... Its like me saying... "My Mondeo is 560bhp because Jeremy Clarkson Says so!" Its about as much use...

7) I cannot believe that you cannot comprehend what ppl are trying to tell you... We are genuinely interested in your car... Not because we want to look at it and drool or steal it... But because it would be a fantastic example of the car... If you do not want the interest DO NOT POST THESE PROPOSTEROUS COMMENTS...

8) I am sure there are 500+bhp Janspeed conversions... But saying you OWN one and having pics on a shoddy website of you sitting in one and ACTUALLY Proving you own the car and backing up claims of its power are 2 entirely different things...

I am sorry if i have offended anyone by my remarks... As ppl who know me, know that i hate to take any cr&p from ppl who are trying to BU11$HIT Me and others...

If this is taken as a verbal attack on gtr32 I am sorry but it is more of a challenge... Put up or SHUT Up for good...

Blowdog (Administrator) I apologise if this is breaking the rules in any way but you can understand what i am trying to say... If you do not agree with this post feel free to delete...

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Theirs an old saying

If you leave something long enough it'll go away :) .

Why are we having verbal abuse on a 14 year old. It's defying logic really. OK the chap is getting annoying but we seem to be fuelling it.

Why don't we just leave him alone and if you find him hard to deal with then don't read the posts or reply.

glen

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
ZXSpectrum,

I understand wholeheartedly why many people like yourself have been agitated by the mis-informed sale attempt by GTR32.
I am attempting to resolve this issue in a way which I hope would avoid any aggression. As you said so rightly on your email, if he is advertising goods under falce pretence, then I will have no alternative but to lock and delete ALL his for sale threads.

I agree with Glen, it's not worth the hassle, I hope to hear from GTR32 soon. Perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt first?

Would you object if, at least temporarily, I locked this thread until I hear back from him or his father?

Regards,

Cem

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No problem at all Cem... One of the legal problems may also involve yourself if they guy does rip someone off and the initial contact was made on your board... Not saying he will... just trying to cover your back a little... As there is no Disclaimer saying that gtr.co.uk are not responsible for any sales made on the boards it leaves you in a predicament... Just trying to help...:D

If you are also interested i am available to moderate the forums for you if you need it... :D (In my spare time obviously for free)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.