GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Peter,

Never heard of them, but if you're looking for something more local talk to Paul (GTR34) as he knows someone in Kent.

John

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Peter,

Knowing you're in the Sussex area, there's a place in Southwick on the seafront called "M K Racing" that do wheels, etc. I believe they do wheel refurbishment. I don't know how much they charge, and i don't know what they are like (as i've not used them), but it's worth getting in touch to find out more. Haven't got a contact number for them i'm afraid, but i'm sure they'll be on Directory Enquiries.

let me know how you get on - my wheels could do with some sorting !

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daz,

Thanks for that. I have seen them before, I'll give them a call.

My wheels are fine apart from 2 small scratches, I just fancied a change of colour...

Ron,

Thanks also. I have had a quote from S & P and they've got a branch in Worthing. The only reason for asking about rims4u was that they are nearly half S & P's quote and the spec seems as good if not better....

Cheers.

Peter.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Go for Gold

Peter,

Half S&P's price ?, that's around £100 the lot, worth a go then, even if they only last a year

Colour - Red car....Gold wheels...cool !!, you know it makes sense :D

Ron

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ian,

Why not? I've always loved Bayside Blue but can't afford a 34 so I thought......;)

Ron,

It's a tricky one really. I'd hate somebody to **** them up so it may be best to keep it local.

BTW, I'll call you later, sorry.

Peter.

·
Registered
805 Posts
500 Club

Peter,

Re S&P they were recommend by 2 others to me, so maybe worth the extra if your unsure of rims4u

Just 1 more reply for the 500 Club, next thing is to get your R33 to join as well !! :D

Ron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts