GTR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yep... I know, infact at this rate I'll never get a GTR. Trying an M3 tomorrow, don't really want it but I dropped someone off at the pub earlier and got accused of being her dad so the rover has to go :(

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
LOL :D

Hold out for a GTR mate.. There has to be one out there for you somewhere :( You'll kick yourself afterwards if you get an M3. Sure they're nice, but... well... they're pretty common :(

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yep, I'm really holding out for a GTR, but being a muppet, at the first spot of sun I suddenly decided that an M3 cab would be great for summer... It is of course an entirely stupid proposition and come next week when its raining I'm sure I'll be totally off the idea :) I'm just struggling to find a nice GTR...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
BMW is no comparison to a GT-R. I know because I've got an M5 (which is for sale; I have yet to find a victim to exchange it for a GT-R...)

M3 cab ? M3 crap !

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ringer !

After having a look at that link that Durzel posted up re the dodgy GTR I wouldn't exactly say that 14 grand is cheap or a low price for a 33 GTR, I have seen some genuine ones for sale for as low as 12.5k over recent months. Okay the mileage may be slightly above average on them but they did seem to be genuine with everything in the right place and vin numbers etc. checking out okay.

I believe that Rob J's old Black R33 V-spec is still listed for sale in the buy/sell section of the main webpage, that was up for 13k ! And I could have bought it for less than that at one point (I have seen this car too and it looked pretty good to me), seeing as I don't have that kind of money to hand though (without selling my 33 GTS first) I had to let that pass. :(

I am gonna get one soon though !!!!

Shaun.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
V5

On the log book it even said 2500 cc on the engine size.
trouble is with imports the DVLA have little knowledge of imports as do insurance companies. Same car but it came from Japan, plus you can get the parts in the UK. Like Hello idiots.
Anyway they could nto give a shite like most civil servants.
My 2c.
NLW

21 - 28 of 28 Posts