GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to warn everyone, a registered user on here and ebay has ripped me off for nearly £200, i paid for goods fully in good faith and this prick aint sent neither just took my dough and basically said fcuk you, beware people its ROGUEPI. aussie prick, it wouldnt happen over here, and yet what goes around comes around :wavey:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Thats bad news fella. Anyway you can recoup any of your losses? card insurance/paypal claim?

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I'm shocked to hear that. I was going to purchase some bits of him as well . Mind you, its only fair for him to have his say on this, if he feels the need. On a forum like this where a LOT of potential customers congregate, I would think it was 'good form' to try and explain this.

TT

·
Registered
520 Posts
Roguepi

I have spoken to Marcus / Roguepi several times and he is a good trader.
There must be more to this....

Thanks

Peter

·
R35 Section manager
11,055 Posts
just to warn everyone, a registered user on here and ebay has ripped me off for nearly £200, i paid for goods fully in good faith and this prick aint sent neither just took my dough and basically said fcuk you, beware people its ROGUEPI. aussie prick, it wouldnt happen over here, and yet what goes around comes around :wavey:

That leaves less spending money for your wedding day now:rolleyes:
If you have paid by credit card,you phone your card company and tell them you have received no goods.:wavey:

·
Registered
366 Posts
wow no way! i was looking at picking up a few of his pieces also... His prices are a bit high but even so...

Ill keep looking i guess.

·
Registered
717 Posts
would it not be possible to have a rating system? I have seen it on other forums and you can give a rating on how the purchase went etc....just a thought

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
in fairness, he's been registered on here for 2 years and only posted 11 times.

have you looked on Skylinesdownunder and seen if he has any form?

mook

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
would it not be possible to have a rating system? I have seen it on other forums and you can give a rating on how the purchase went etc....just a thought
Been brought up before...I would love it as a seller and a buyer...:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Hi Bigchief,
You are just over the water, I'm 'on the Island' as they say in the Sweeney:)

Sorry to hear about your problems with RoguePI, he isn't really a regular around here but it has been bought to the attention of Mods/Admin.

How would you like me to try and help with this? I really don't know if my contacting him via email or PM would help but I am more than willing to have a go. See if I can mediate a little or something?

As for the trader rating, i've seen this both work well and be subject to huge abuse. It is such a difficult thing to do to try and ensure that nobody gets a bum deal, well impossible.

I hope it gets sorted -

Glen.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I bought some Rb related things from him a year ago or so when he first started up on Egay and all went well.
I will state that on other forums that I'm on the User trade rating ( which always is shown next to your name) is quite accurate and allows other members to build trust in dealings and work all things out for the better. It keeps the majority of people straight and narrow in their dealings.:squintdan
Not a bad thing at all IMHO.
..............Vinny:smokin:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers guys

basically this has been going on for a month now, he would not accept payment till i was verified, so i did that sent the dough on 24 sept, waited for a week and no goods, so i emailed him to chase things along, 2 more weeks went by and his reply was he will sort it asap, well by then im foaming at the mouth wanting to strangle him slowly, so another week went by and still nothing so i opened a dispute case with paypal, (trying to do it the right way when really im fit to explode). he obviously saw this and sent me a shitty pm on here (not a chance of saying it to my face) about i could have a refund or the goods just let him know, so i rose to the occasion and explained i would have the goods and how suprised he has any customers by the way he trades, with that he chose to refund me only when i close the dispute (paypal says dont close until i get refunded), so now im thinking he is gonna rip me off. so i handed the whole dispute over to paypal and no communication wiv this knob anymore. and then today blow me down he refunded me £4, short lol, so its taken 6 weeks off crap, and soon as paypal got involved he paid up straight away.... beware:thumbsup:

·
R35 Section manager
11,055 Posts
Pleased to hear its sorted out mate.

Steve

·
Registered
501 Posts
HEXUS Trust - Know Who You're Dealing With Check that out, because it is possible to devise and operate a successful ratings system for both private sellers and retailers.

The system may be able to be supplied to GTROC if you wanted it. Send me a PM if interested as i know the owner and can put you in touch.

Oh im not advertising on here i dont work for HEXUS.net i just thought i would bring the system to your attention :)

Butuz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts