GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rips built RB30 Engine. On its way to the uk now and be here in about 1-2 weeks tops.

This is a all forged bottom end with extended baffled sump, braided oil feed lines, custom turbo dump pipes, balanced flywheel and tilton twin plate clutch.

This is what rips consider there 750bhp minimum bottom end.

Looking for £6900.00 ono and will not split anything.

Selling due to a new project that rips are doing and so this has to go to help fund it.

Any questions you can contact Rob at RIPS by email here [email protected]

or pm me for any further info

·
Registered
303 Posts
can i ask how is the new pickup facilitated into that engine? if you could, a shot from the other side of the engine would be more suitable for prospective buyers (showing the modified pickup)

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
The crank is stock RB30, it has new pistons and rods, then the entire assembly with front pulley, flywheel/clutch etc all balanced as an assembly.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
can i ask how is the new pickup facilitated into that engine? if you could, a shot from the other side of the engine would be more suitable for prospective buyers (showing the modified pickup)
A shot from the other side will not show you anything sorry, My adapters utilise an internal pick up system exclusive to R.I.P.S. (nothing to copy here lol :wavey: )

·
Registered
303 Posts
A shot from the other side will not show you anything sorry, My adapters utilise an internal pick up system exclusive to R.I.P.S. (nothing to copy here lol :wavey: )
wasnt trying to sneekly copy ur design lol, because on my plate it has the internal oil pickup blocked (due to different locations beween the RB series) and an external oil pickup needs to be fabricated, no biggy was just seeing if it had been done on this engine already :)

maybe if i swing u an email or PM RIPS we could have a lil chat re the different pickups?

·
Registered
303 Posts
the gibson motorsport gtr's ran an external pick-up on their bathurst cars, hence why there is a provision in the pump to do so. why would they have done it then? when it could have been done easier?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.