GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am celebrating 20 years of extreemly successfull engine building, 2 current world records, a great result at TOTB for Ludders and along with it being my 40th birthday in October I thought I'd do some extra specials from now till the end of October.

All RIPS short blocks, bottom ends, bare long motors, complete engines (500hp-1400hp), plenim kits, fuel systems, exhaust manifolds and complete turbo kits ordered and paid for in full by the end of October can enjoy 15% off the normal website price which can end up being over nzd10,000 saved on some high end complete engines!!!!

We will also ship an engine to any major sea port in the world for nzd600!!

I'll take orders and get through building them all as soon as possible with first in, first served.

Remember, if you want something a little out of the ordinary made, thats our specialty, e-mail me [email protected] with your requirements.

Here's a one off special to get things started:

RB26 head, Pro ported by a world wide known head shop in NZ, new guides, new oversize valves, new supertech valve springs, new custom 272/10.25 cams, new cam gears, surfaced, all assembled, then we've added exhaust manifolds, a pair of mint GTR-s turbos and new custom RIPS dump pipes.
This is an ideal setup for a RB28 or RB30 looking for great all round performance and around 650-700hp+.

I have it all sitting on a bottom end just for the pictures, if you want a bottom end done and it all built up to a complete motor no problem, you still get the discount on the rest of the job.

All thats listed above nzd9750 including shipping by sea, this particular one is a 1 off deal I can't repeat, first in first served.

(rocker covers, coil cover and plenim base extra if required)

I believe this R34 is running a RB30 with GTR's:
YouTube - HI OCTANE / YOKOHAMA ADVAN R34 GTR AT SUPERLAP 2009

E-mail me [email protected]

Robbie.

Check out the website Rotorua Import Pro Shop R.I.P.S

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, yes I could get them through Kelfords but your also welcome to contact them yourself if you wish,

Rob

·
Registered
832 Posts
Rob...I know I asked you this before, but can you give me a ballpark on a rb30 bottom end (with 4wd adapter kit) rated for about 800hp ??
Just curious which parts you would skip out as compared to the forged package, and what kind of rev limit it would have....

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once we go away from a stock internal bottom end we do all the RB30's pretty much the same meaning there isn't really anything different in the bottom end between one built for 800hp or 1400hp.

with the deal going at the moment, a totally complete forged bottom end (with the same internal spec as my 7.8 second 240z engine) with high capacity 4wd sump, adpater plate kit, 1500hp front damper, water pump, cam belt, idler, tensioner, knock sensor mounts, oil return kit to suit the turbo/turbo's you want to run, all assembled ready for a head is nzd16150 + shipping.

The only way to get that price down any more would be if you went to a different oil pump to the tomei I'd use, go without the big sump, go without the 1500hp front damper or lower the spec of the rods which I persoanally wouldn't do.

Rob

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
794 Posts
wot about a stocker bottom end with all the bits like 4wd adapter so us poor fellas can just pop on the rb26 head and bang the whole thing on the 4wd box...

how much are them?

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About 2200 pounds including shipping for a stocker short block (will vary slightly with exchange rate.)

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts